A high-performance building standard that strives for maximum comfort and indoor air quality with near-zero energy consumption and emissions
We are Passivhaus Certifiers and Consultants, experts in the application of the standard to warm climates. Passivhaus is an energy certification standard for new-build and retrofit, in any climate, focused on achieving maximum comfort, excellent air quality and near-zero energy consumption. Passivhaus buildings consistently prove to be highly resilient to extreme weather conditions with super low running costs.
Our services include:
Oliver Style from Praxis, Passivhaus Certifier, with over 10 years of experience applying the standard to warm climates.
- Passivhaus design and on-site supervision
- Certification of Passivhaus Components (window frames)
- Certification of Passivhaus Buildings
- Passivhaus compliant heating, cooling, hot water and mechanical ventilation system design
- Advice on low environmental impact & healthy materials suitable for Passivhaus
- Airtight layer and hygrothermal design for vapour control in building enclosures, with Blower Door testing to measure the air permeability of a building
Are you interested in this solution?
Fill out the following form and we’ll be in touch.