R & D, Product Development
Applied innovation for the development of high-performance components and systems for the construction sector
We face complex challenges that require innovative solutions. The development of innovative construction products is essential if we are to reduce the environmental impact of the construction sector, responsible for 40% of energy consumption in the European Union.
We offer specialized engineering services for the development of high-performance products and systems. Our team has participated in international research projects, with funding from the European Union under the Horizon 2020 program.
Our services include
- Finite elements 2D and 3D heat transfer modelling at component level
- Building-scale thermodynamic modelling to assess the performance of products and systems under realistic boundary conditions.
- Dynamic hygrothermal modelling to assess the risk of moisture damage in components and within structures.
- Passivhaus component certification
- Hygrothermal calculations for the certification of products under different seals (Q Mark, CSTB, etc.)
- Hygrothermal calculations to verify compliance with Building Codes (CTE Spain, UK Building Regulations, RT2020 France etc.)
- International research projects and applied innovation
R & D projects
Are you interested in this solution?
Fill out the following form and we’ll be in touch.